Are you new to boating? Are you looking for more information about boat slips? Are you planning an afternoon on the beautiful St. Johns River? If any of these questions sound familiar, then be sure to check out these helpful resources for more information:
- To learn more about the different types of commercial boats, take a look at this article from DiscoverBoating.com.
- This guide from About.com will give you more information about the U.S. Coast Guard’s boating safety equipment requirements by boat size.
- USPS.org has put together this helpful flare handling guide for first time users.
- Head over to CBES.org for some helpful tips on how to buy and care for your first boat.
- Do you know the difference between a half hitch, a cow hitch, and a clove hitch? If not, then be sure to check out this knot-tying guide from NetKnots.com.
- To learn more about the basics of boating, check out this guide from BoatUS.com.
- This article from CaptnMike.com is a terrific resource for first time boaters looking for more information on how to tie-off a boat.
- If you can’t tell a mooring line from a mooring buoy, then be sure to check out this glossary of nautical terms from MarineInstitute.org.
- Besides boating, scuba diving is one of the most fun and exciting activities you can do in the water. For more information about how to become scuba certified in Florida, take a look at this article from eHow.com.
- Before you set sail along the St. Johns River, be sure to check out this article from FishingLoft.com for some terrific largemouth bass fishing tips.
For more information about boat storage, maintenance, or refueling, contact Boat Tree Marina at (888) 485-9883.