If You've Enjoyed Our Recent Blog Topics, Then Check Out These Resources For More Great Information.
With so many different types of boats available for purchase, it’s easy to find the perfect vessel for the right price. Once you purchase your boat, you will want to start thinking about storage and maintenance, especially here in Orlando where hurricane season can be disastrous for boat owners. To learn more, check out these helpful resources from around the web:
- If you are on the fence about purchasing a boat, then have a look at this article on the benefits of boating.
- If you don’t know the bow from the bow line, then head over to boatsafe.com and check out this glossary of basic boating terms.
- Before you hook in and catch some wakes this summer, be sure to check out this guide on water sports safety from the American Red Cross.
- Is your boat losing its illustrious gloss and shine? If so, then check out this article from boatus.com to learn how to restore the shine to your boat’s fiberglass exterior.
- Even if you’re not a mechanic, it’s important that you keep your outboard engine in tip-top shape. To learn more about outboard motor care, check out this article from discoverboating.com.
- Hurricane season is upon us, and that means it’s time to keep an eye on the developing storms in your area. You’ll want to bookmark this webpage from the National Hurricane Center to keep tabs on developing hurricanes in the Atlantic.
- This guide from about.com will give you some great tips for towing a boat.
- To learn more about the history of Regal boats, the largest family-owned and operated boat manufacturer in the world, head over to regalboats.com.
- Do you know how to drive a wakeboard boat? If not, then check out this beginner’s guide to wakeboarding from wake-boarding.org.
- This article boatingmag.com will tell you more about Regal’s patented FastTrac hull.
Call Boat Tree Marina at (888) 485-9883 with any further questions. It's easy to keep your outboard in tip-top shape, even if you're not a mechanic. A little TLC and preventive boat motor maintenance facilitates safe boating and can keep your motor running well and reliable for years to come.