Our recent blogs have discussed a variety of boating topics, such as the benefits to renting a boat, the equipment that should be brought on the water, tips to help you stay safe, and what you can expect from a quality marina. To learn more about these exciting topics, check out the resources listed below.
- This website examines the importance of life jackets with statistical information and recommendations from the coast guard.
- To learn about the boating equipment that is essential on your next ride, visit doityourself.com and stay informed.
- Discoverboating.com gives you the information you need to know about boat storage, getting started, and why you'll benefit from a marina.
- Check out eHow.com for a breakdown of your boat storage options.
- Discoverboating.com explains the benefits of renting a boat, such as being able to try before you buy.
- When it comes to pontoon boats, it doesn't get much better than the Weeres. Learn more at their website.
- eHow.com has some tips on how to fit a lifejacket, which is a must in order to have a fun day on the water.
- Want to relive the Miami Vice experience? Check out nauticstarboats.com to see how much fun can be had with a little bit of speed.
- Boatsafe.com has tips for you to be safe on the water from docking around an obstacle to communicating via radio.
- If you want to learn more about safety, then visit the official website of the U.S. Coast Guard.
Call Boat Tree Marina at (888) 485-9883 to speak with a friendly professional.